About Dr. Arun Saroha
Dr. Arun Saroha
Director and Head of Unit – Neurosurgery (Brain and Spine)
Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket New Delhi.
Max Hospital, Gurgaon.
Education: MBBS, MS, M.Ch (Neurosurgery)
Work Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Dr.Arun Saroha is working as Neurosurgeon with a special interest in spine surgery for the last 15 years. He specializes in Neuro-oncology, Paediatric Neurosurgery, Neurotrauma, Stroke & Cerebrovascular surgery including Transnasal surgeries. He has also been performing instrumented/ No instrumentation spine surgeries, including minimally invasive Spine Surgery in Delhi. He has performed more than 6,000 Neurosurgeries (Spine and Brain India) successfully till date with patients from all over the world.
- Medical School: MBBS, RajsthanUniversity, Jaipur
- Post Graduate Training: MS (General Surgery), Rajasthan University, Jaipur
- Super Specialty Training: M.Ch (Neurosurgery) PGIMER, Chandigarh, India
- Visiting Fellow: Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
- AO Spine – Delegate, Asia Pacific
- North American Spine Society – NASS
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons – AANS
- Congress of Neurological surgeons-CNS.
- Neurological Society of India – NSI
- Neurological Spine Society of India – NSSI
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India – ASSI
- Neurotrauma Society of India
- Spinal Cord Society – SCS
- Walter E Dandy Neurological Society
- 2013 Till date- Max Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi & Max Hospital Gurgaon
- 2008-2013 – Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon; Senior Consultant
- 2006-2008- Paras Hospital, Gurgaon, Consultant, Dept of Neurosurgery & Head of Trauma Services.
- 2003-2006- VIMHANS, New Delhi; Consultant Neurosurgery
- World Federation of Neurological Society (WFNS) Course
- AO Principal Course
- AO Advanced Course
- AO Masters Course
- AO Advanced Course – Davos
- AO Tips for Trainers
- Synthes Skeletal workshops
- Numerous cadaveric workshops & Hands on training at various International centers.
- Delegate – Asia Pacific, AO Spine India
- Faculty at MISSICON, New Delhi, 2016
- Certificate of Excellence, in the field of Neurosurgery India Today group,2015
- Faculty at ASSICON, 2012, New Delhi
- Faculty for training Neurosurgeons at Al Kindi University, Baghdad, 2012
- Visiting Faculty for training doctors at Baghdad University, Baghdad 2011
- Visiting Faculty in Ferdinand Church University, Lagos, Nigeria, 2010
- Lecture on Degenerative Spine disorders & management at MDU, Rohtak.
- Lecture on Near Zero Mortality in Elective Neurosurgery in IMA Haryana.
- Delegate – North India – AO Spine India
- Awarded “Best Spine Surgeon” by BIG RESEARCH AWARDS at New Delhi 2013.
- Awarded “ Best Resident for Critical Care in Neurosurgery at PGIMER” 2002
- Best Scientific Paper Award on “ BrainTumor Research” at NSI, 2003
- Best Scientific Paper at IASO Conference, 1996
- 2017 DNACON- Speaker/ Delegate Controversies in Spine surgery.
- 2016 Faculty at Minimally invasive spine Annual Conference New Delhi
- 2015 NASS Annual Conference, San Francisco, USA
- 2014 Eurospine Annual Conference, Lyon, France
- 2014 – Symposium and live surgery Workshop on Posterior Cervical Spine –(Organizing Secretary)
- 2013 – EurospineAnnual conference at Liverpool, UK
- 2013 – Degenerative Spine Course: Live surgery workshop (Organizing Secretary)
- 2013 Kochi – ASSICON (Association of Spine Surgeons of India)
- 2012 Delhi – NSI (Neurological Society of India)
- 2012 Delhi – ASSICON (Association of Spine Surgeons of India) – Faculty
- 2011 Bangalore – NSI (Neurological Society of India)
- 2011 Mumbai – ASSICON (Association of Spine Surgeons of India)
- 2010 Jaipur – NSI (Neurological Society of India)
- 2009 Delhi – International Conference on Lumbar Intervertebral Disc
- 2008 Delhi – XthAnnual Conference of DNACON
- 2008 Jaipur – International Symposium on Thoracolumbar Spinal Diseases
- 2007 Delhi – AO Spine basic course
- 2007 Delhi – Web Seminar: Side loading for Spinal Correction
- 2007 Ahmedabad – Workshop on Advanced Instrumentation in Spine
- 2007 Ahmedabad – XX Annual Conference of ASICON
- 2006 Chandigarh – 8th Annual Conference of Skull Base Surgery Society of India
- 2006 Delhi – 6th Asian Conference of Neurological Surgeons (Joint Organizing Secretary)
- 2005 Delhi – International Symposium on “Current Trends in Neuromuscular Disorders” at AIIMS
- 2004 Gurgaon – HAPICON
- 2003 Chandigarh – 52nd Annual Conference of NSI
- 2003 Chandigarh – 3rd Annual Conference of ISCS
- 2001 Delhi – Annual AIIMS Micro Neurosurgery Workshop
- 1999 Bhubaneswar – XXXII Annual Conference of Urological Society of India
- 1998 Ahmedabad – 58th Annual Conference of ASICON
- 1997 Udaipur – Mid-term conference of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology
- 1997 Mumbai – 30th Annual Conference of the Urological Society of India
- 1997 Udaipur – Golden Independence Conference
- 1991 Udaipur – Indo-US Symposium & Workshop on Critical Care Medicine