About Dr. Arun Saroha
Dr. Arun Saroha
Director and Head of Unit – Neurosurgery (Brain and Spine)
Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket New Delhi.
Max Hospital, Gurgaon.
Education: MBBS, MS, M.Ch (Neurosurgery)
Work Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Dr.Arun Saroha is working as Neurosurgeon with a special interest in spine surgery for the last 15 years. He specializes in Neuro-oncology, Paediatric Neurosurgery, Neurotrauma, Stroke & Cerebrovascular surgery including Transnasal surgeries. He has also been performing instrumented/ No instrumentation spine surgeries, including minimally invasive Spine Surgeries. He has performed more than 6,000 Neurosurgeries (Spine and Brain) successfully till date with patients from all over the world.
- Medical School: MBBS, RajsthanUniversity, Jaipur
- Post Graduate Training: MS (General Surgery), Rajasthan University, Jaipur
- Super Specialty Training: M.Ch (Neurosurgery) PGIMER, Chandigarh, India
- Visiting Fellow: Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
- AO Spine – Delegate, Asia Pacific
- North American Spine Society – NASS
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons – AANS
- Congress of Neurological surgeons-CNS.
- Neurological Society of India – NSI
- Neurological Spine Society of India – NSSI
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India – ASSI
- Neurotrauma Society of India
- Spinal Cord Society – SCS
- Walter E Dandy Neurological Society
- 2013 Till date- Max Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi & Max Hospital Gurgaon
- 2008-2013 – Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon; Senior Consultant
- 2006-2008- Paras Hospital, Gurgaon, Consultant, Dept of Neurosurgery & Head of Trauma Services.
- 2003-2006- VIMHANS, New Delhi; Consultant Neurosurgery
- World Federation of Neurological Society (WFNS) Course
- AO Principal Course
- AO Advanced Course
- AO Masters Course
- AO Advanced Course – Davos
- AO Tips for Trainers
- Synthes Skeletal workshops
- Numerous cadaveric workshops & Hands on training at various International centers.
- Delegate – Asia Pacific, AO Spine India
- Faculty at MISSICON, New Delhi, 2016
- Certificate of Excellence, in the field of Neurosurgery India Today group,2015
- Faculty at ASSICON, 2012, New Delhi
- Faculty for training Neurosurgeons at Al Kindi University, Baghdad, 2012
- Visiting Faculty for training doctors at Baghdad University, Baghdad 2011
- Visiting Faculty in Ferdinand Church University, Lagos, Nigeria, 2010
- Lecture on Degenerative Spine disorders & management at MDU, Rohtak.
- Lecture on Near Zero Mortality in Elective Neurosurgery in IMA Haryana.
- Delegate – North India – AO Spine India
- Awarded “Best Spine Surgeon” by BIG RESEARCH AWARDS at New Delhi 2013.
- Awarded “ Best Resident for Critical Care in Neurosurgery at PGIMER” 2002
- Best Scientific Paper Award on “ BrainTumor Research” at NSI, 2003
- Best Scientific Paper at IASO Conference, 1996
- 2017 DNACON- Speaker/ Delegate Controversies in Spine surgery.
- 2016 Faculty at Minimally invasive spine Annual Conference New Delhi
- 2015 NASS Annual Conference, San Francisco, USA
- 2014 Eurospine Annual Conference, Lyon, France
- 2014 – Symposium and live surgery Workshop on Posterior Cervical Spine –(Organizing Secretary)
- 2013 – EurospineAnnual conference at Liverpool, UK
- 2013 – Degenerative Spine Course: Live surgery workshop (Organizing Secretary)
- 2013 Kochi – ASSICON (Association of Spine Surgeons of India)
- 2012 Delhi – NSI (Neurological Society of India)
- 2012 Delhi – ASSICON (Association of Spine Surgeons of India) – Faculty
- 2011 Bangalore – NSI (Neurological Society of India)
- 2011 Mumbai – ASSICON (Association of Spine Surgeons of India)
- 2010 Jaipur – NSI (Neurological Society of India)
- 2009 Delhi – International Conference on Lumbar Intervertebral Disc
- 2008 Delhi – XthAnnual Conference of DNACON
- 2008 Jaipur – International Symposium on Thoracolumbar Spinal Diseases
- 2007 Delhi – AO Spine basic course
- 2007 Delhi – Web Seminar: Side loading for Spinal Correction
- 2007 Ahmedabad – Workshop on Advanced Instrumentation in Spine
- 2007 Ahmedabad – XX Annual Conference of ASICON
- 2006 Chandigarh – 8th Annual Conference of Skull Base Surgery Society of India
- 2006 Delhi – 6th Asian Conference of Neurological Surgeons (Joint Organizing Secretary)
- 2005 Delhi – International Symposium on “Current Trends in Neuromuscular Disorders” at AIIMS
- 2004 Gurgaon – HAPICON
- 2003 Chandigarh – 52nd Annual Conference of NSI
- 2003 Chandigarh – 3rd Annual Conference of ISCS
- 2001 Delhi – Annual AIIMS Micro Neurosurgery Workshop
- 1999 Bhubaneswar – XXXII Annual Conference of Urological Society of India
- 1998 Ahmedabad – 58th Annual Conference of ASICON
- 1997 Udaipur – Mid-term conference of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology
- 1997 Mumbai – 30th Annual Conference of the Urological Society of India
- 1997 Udaipur – Golden Independence Conference
- 1991 Udaipur – Indo-US Symposium & Workshop on Critical Care Medicine